We now have an opportunity for a qualified Senior Chef de Partie to join our busy kitchen operation. This position would also suit an experienced Chef looking to progress in the catering industry. In this role you will be expected to work to the highest standards, whether preparing delicious dishes from our lounge and restaurant menus, or working with the rest of the kitchen team to deliver outstanding function dinners for one of the many weddings and events held throughout the year.
Our philosophy is always to use fresh, locally sourced ingredients with the key aim of delivering an outstanding dining experience for all our guests. This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your skills in a truly unique environment.
Pay & Reward:
Salary: £13.00 per hour
We will also reward you with:
- Company Pension
- Meals on Duty (when applicable)
- Free leisure club access
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the Head Chef’s standards.
- To supervise and motivate the team when required.
- Contribute to the progression of the team.
- To monitor portion control.
- Receive and check fresh food and dry stores orders.
- Efficient stock rotation.
- Provide ideas & suggestions for new menus.
- Be environmentally aware and dispose of waste according to hotel standards.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations, health and safety and food safety legislation.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support the team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other colleagues.
- Previous experience in a similar role either as Senior Chef de Partie
- NVQ or City and Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Ability to work well under pressure & prioritise duties
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to high standards with a great attention to detail
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business and customers
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Be able to converse in English
- Reporting directly to the Head Chef.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to:
Barony Castle Hotel