The Tontine are looking for a Duty Manager to assist in the daily operation of the hotel. This will be an exciting and varied role assisting the hotel in providing the excellent service and quality that our guests expect and deserve.
Due to our recent acquisition, this position is also available as a dual-site Duty Manager role working at Barony Castle Hotel as well as at the Tontine.
Barony Castle Hotel and the Tontine are both family run hotels with a passion for supporting our local community through good causes and local events and using local suppliers for our dishes to offer an authentic Scottish dining experience.
Customer satisfaction is at the core of everything that we do and we take great pride in providing warm hospitality for all our guests.
As a Duty Manager you will oversee the hotel operation on a daily basis and be in involved in all aspects of the hotel. You will need to be an effective communicator, with a hands on and approachable leadership style with a passion for delivering first class customer service. You will work extremely closely with other departments within the hotel, so great communication and interpersonal skills are absolutely key.
In this role you would be expected to:
- Oversee the delivery of consistent quality customer experiences in all food and beverage outlets and front of house operations
- Control all costs and stock to ensure hotel profitability
- Be responsible for high standards of health & safety, hygiene and customer service
- Contribute to initiatives to develop business, improve staff skills and guest satisfaction
- Implement hotel policies
- Route sales productivity reports to staff
- Motivate and manage employees
Reward & Benefits:
- £25,000 per annum
- Rota of 5 days on, 3 days off
- Company funded pension scheme
- Medical cash plan
- Discounted shopping
- Employee discounts on accommodation, F&B and more across the group
- Free leisure club access (at Barony Castle Hotel)
- You will need experience of working in a Duty Manager role or similar with a strong knowledge of all departments, particularly Food & Beverage
- Personal License Holder
- Emergency First Aid Certificate
- Food Hygiene Certificate
Email your CV to Jenna Whitson at firstname.lastname@example.org