We now have an opportunity for an experienced Bar Person to support our Food & Beverage operation at our busy hotel. In this role you will be expected to work to the highest standards, ensuring an efficient and welcoming service to our customers whilst meeting & exceeding guest expectations.
We are looking for someone who has a great eye for attention to detail, who has a passion for working with people, an outgoing personality and a positive attitude.
Pay & Reward:
Hours: Full time, primarily evenings and weekends
Salary: £9.90+ per hour, depending on experience
We will also reward you with:
- Company Pension
- Company funded medical plan, including discounted shopping
- Free leisure club access
- Employee discounts on F&B, beauty treatments and accommodation throughout group
As a Bar Person your main duties would include:
- Creating a welcoming, friendly atmosphere and talking with customers
- Serving customers with drinks and snacks
- Collecting payment and operating the till
- Creating cocktails for customers
- Serving food to tables
- Clearing tables
- Opening and closing the bar for service
- Keep up to date with current promotions and new products
- To complete any other duties as required by your line manager or duty manager.
You would be responsible for keeping the bar area clean and well stocked, which would involve:
- Washing and polishing glasses and cutlery
- Emptying bottle and general waste bins, putting away stock deliveries
- Stocking and facing up shelves
- Clearing and cleaning tables and the bar regularly as well as equipment such as beer lines, drip trays, shelves, coffee machines
- Be 18 years old or over.
- A knowledge of cocktails is preferred.
- Have a great outgoing personality & positive attitude.
- Be approachable & attentive.
- Enjoy the buzz of being busy & have a passion for working with people.
- Be smart & well presented.
- Reporting to the Duty Manager.
Please send your CV and/or covering letter to email@example.com